Update on China CVD
As we have written in our previous blog post, Cambria has successfully petitioned the US Trade Commission to impose punative Countervailing Duties (CVD) on Quartz Surface imports from China as an anti dumping measure.
Accordingly, it is in everyone’s interest, distributors, importers, fabricators, dealers and consumers to have their voices heard and protest this blatant attempt by Cambria to enrich themselves unfairly, at the expense of everyone else. You can do so by going to The American Quartz Worker Coalition website and registering. Their latest update is here. Please read and follow the links to make your voices heard with your government representatives.
Here are also is an additional contact, we include here from our last blog post:
T: +1.202.828.1727 | F: +1.800.404.3970
POLICY RESOLUTION GROUP | BRACEWELL LLP
2001 M Street NW, Suite 900 | Washington, D.C. | 20036-3310
- Why choosing marble for your kitchen countertop is a good idea.
- Mar a Lago Ballroom Floor
- What You Need to Know Before You Buy Tile
- Once in a Hundred Years
- Quartzmaster Joint Venture
- The Vanilla Ice Project
- The Definitive Guide to Quartzite
- The Vanilla Ice Project: UPDATE
- What’s the Story with Super White?
- How Granite Countertops Became an American Obsession
- Notes On Soapstone
- 3 Ways Wood Porcelain Tile is Better Than Hardwood
- Chinese Tariffs on Quartz Surfaces Take Effect
- Video Journals from Xiamen Fair 2019
- Update on Quartz Coalition Response to Cambria CVD’s