Update on China CVD
As we have written in our previous blog post, Cambria has successfully petitioned the US Trade Commission to impose punative Countervailing Duties (CVD) on Quartz Surface imports from China as an anti dumping measure.
Accordingly, it is in everyone’s interest, distributors, importers, fabricators, dealers and consumers to have their voices heard and protest this blatant attempt by Cambria to enrich themselves unfairly, at the expense of everyone else. You can do so by going to The American Quartz Worker Coalition website and registering. Their latest update is here. Please read and follow the links to make your voices heard with your government representatives.
Here are also is an additional contact, we include here from our last blog post:
T: +1.202.828.1727 | F: +1.800.404.3970
POLICY RESOLUTION GROUP | BRACEWELL LLP
2001 M Street NW, Suite 900 | Washington, D.C. | 20036-3310
- Why choosing marble for your kitchen countertop is a good idea.
- Travertino Silver Project
- Premium Porcelain Slabs: Like Nothing Else…..
- Fixing Up a House as a First-Time Homebuyer
- Port/Shipping Delays
- New Arrivals – Italian Travertino Video Blog
- New Travertino Slab Arrivals – Update
- Update on China CVD’s (ITC Decision)
- Update on China CVD
- Update on Quartz Coalition Response to Cambria CVD’s
- Video Journals from Xiamen Fair 2019
- Chinese Tariffs on Quartz Surfaces Take Effect
- 3 Ways Wood Porcelain Tile is Better Than Hardwood
- Notes On Soapstone
- How Granite Countertops Became an American Obsession